Hey you! *smiles* I Just got out of the bathroom, feeling cool too, so I thought of you, just wanna drop some hotlines in your spirit man that I’m also working on God help me because God talk without God act is nonsense! *preach*…
So I’m staring at the mirror at the moment, makeup all cleaned *smh… so much difference…lol, not much though *grins*, so I got an inspiration from the mirror so I decided to title this our gist;
THE TRUTH WITHOUT PHOTOSHOP….
…no makeup or additives, just truth…
SO WHAT’S THE TRUTH?
I’m sure you’re wondering what I’m up to, *cleans sweat*, I don’t know myself, but this is what I know and I’m still knowing… “LIGHT HOUSES DON’T RING BELLS AND FIRE CANONS TO CALL ATTENTION TO THEIR SHINNING- THEY JUST SHINE! *winks*… YOU JUST SHINE!
I was thinking, I did not make any effort to work on the mirror to reflect me, I just sat there and it just did… but hey! Wait a minute oh… it reflected me, so if I was still on makeup it would have still shown right?
*stands up, I‘ll be right back please…*
So sorry I’m back! Guess what I went to do *covers face*…, I went to change clothes from my church wear, wanted to feel much more relaxed, but you know I came right back to the front of the mirror and guess what it’s still me I saw just with a different wear. Lol
So after all this drama, with a jib of contention, I just conclude that whatever you are or who you are just reflects without effort, so I’m asking you and I, what are we allowing to reflect???… “You and I are a city set upon a hill that cannot be hidden…” so what sup with our city? How does it look? we can’t be hidden, remember… So you are a city, a mobile city…wow! You dispense at every movement, so what’s in a city? Why is a city called a city?
- Is a place where many people live together- how do you treat the people in your city “life”?
- A city has many buildings and streets- what are the monuments of ideas, creativity, visions and goals that lights up your city?
- It has houses or apartments for many people to live- how accommodating are you? can people safely live in the words you dish out to them, does it have security “I mean is it word based”?
- Shops where they may buy things- hey! Can I buy “get” qualities from you that will propel me to build my own city right?
- And a government organization- how do you govern the affairs of your life, what are your principles that you constantly LIVE, not just say? God gave power to the world, but gave authority to the church “YOU”, Authority directs and tells power what to do; authority manages and executes power, so how do you use your authority?
Many people live in cities because it is easy for them to find and do things they want there…is that how your city is? Remember only you can’t live in a city… excuse me that’s some boring tale I don’t wanna recount in heaven. The sizes of cities can be very different, this depends on the type of city that is. So how do you want it? Big, small, medium… the hill you are on which is Christ, is large enough to accommodate any size you want it to be, just let it shine; let it reflect positively #Selah#.
Locate your city in the right country which is “kingdom”, the kingdom of God, no need to borrow airtime there though…hahaha… full bar, free calls… awoof plenty plenty…lol
The truth is you just shine out whatever you have inside of you without any effort…You are definitely a light house to nations… load yourself with the right energy. It is impossible to imprison wisdom and excellence you know, it’s also impossible for you not to recognize a mad man *shrugs* you get!
I pray every dark places in your city will be lightened with Grace. Trust the unforced rhythms of the Grace of God to make you shine, well! I need your shining anyways *selfish face*…lol
LOVE YOU AS USUAL…
Name: Akinola Oluwatomisin
BB Pin: 5159ac08